Who's Lola?

Aim in Life...erm hmmm end poverty..nah...to much of a big task BINGO...I just want to live the champange life...that beter be real crystal MR! LOL! Univeristy of Leicester student studying English And American Studies. Style Icon Agness Deyn

Tuesday 22 March 2011

peace, love and a white dove....






White Blazer- Marks and Spencers
Maxi Skirt- Matalan
Heels- New Look


I really love maxi skirts because you can dress them up or down and suit all shapes and sizes. I do recommend that shorter girls should opt for a crop top so that it doesn't seem like your being engulfed by the maxi.

Ok, I probably wouldn't wear this outfit to uni because that's so razz (unless I went to a really cool fashion uni)
However, if your in a swanky club I think this is the perfect outfit...to all my IT girls...BODYCON DRESSES ARE A BIG FAT NO NO! It is such a played out safe look and I think it's really boring now.I know a maxi is not the ideal piece of clothing to wear to a club but it screams originalty and sophistication. I've tried to make it sexy by wearing my bra underneath the blazer (only because I could not find my bandu at the time), so you can still show a bit of skin. I guarantee you, if you emmulate this look it will defiantly turn heads for all the right reasons!

Remember IT girls... less can be a mess and more the boys will adore!

signing out xoxo

1 comment:

  1. SICK SICK!
    That Blazer Gimme!

    Kisses,
    Jen
    jjnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete